6.19.2010

Did you know dolphins are really just gay sharks?

Haha..not really..but I love Glee.

Yesterday we went to Miami Seaquarium on Key Biscayne and FREAKING RODE DOLPHINS. It was by far one of the coolest things I have ever done. They totally don't feel how you think they would feel, and they're SUPER strong. The first time James tried to ride it he actually fell off because the dolphin was pulling him too hard.


I've decided I want to be a dolphin trainer. I mean, who didn't want to be a marine biologist at some point in their childhood so they could do exactly that? The only downside I see is that you probably smell like fish a good majority of the day. But I'm thinkin' the pros outweigh the cons (unless you're repulsed by the smell of fish, then maybe it's not the best idea).


Video of me riding it

Video of James biffing it :-)


The only down side I can think of is wearing a wetsuit. Those things are not as comfortable as they look..and I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.