How is this year over already? I swear it was just a couple of weeks ago I was doing the exact same thing I am now- sitting on the couch watching Dick Clark's Rockin Eve on TV while Jillian and James are asleep. :-) I mostly likely will not make it to midnight to ring in the New Year (thanks to Nyquil), and I'm completely okay with that.
Here are the top 12 moments for the Houlin family in 2012:
1. We bought a house!
2. Jillian turned one (and hated her birthday party.)
3. Jillian and I had an awesome trip to Florida in the summer.
4. I started teaching for Provo's online school, allowing me to be at home more.
5. James has good news that can't be revealed until next week!
6. Michaela lived in Utah for a while- it was awesome.
7. We got to see our California family that we hadn't seen in years!
8. I got a new car (that we had to drive to east itchy butt no where aka Kansas to get)
9. My family came to Utah for the week of July 4th and we had an AWESOME time up in Heber/Midway.
10. I went skiing for the first time.
11. James and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. I honestly think this has been the best year yet! I love that man!
12. Jillian had many firsts: crawling, walking, talking, etc.
I'm pretty excited for 2013!